We are seeking experienced Project Manager for various new projects. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the overall construction of the project assigned.
The candidate must possess the knowledge, experience and confidence to engage and professionally interact with the design professionals, consultants, sub-contractors and client while successfully directing the Site Staffs and other construction related personnel in planning, schedule and budget.
- Plan, coordinate and oversee the entire process of the assigned construction project(s).
- Creating budgets and timelines, delegating tasks to subcontractors, and collaborating with other professionals working to complete the project.
- Overall responsibility for the timely completion, within budget and delivery of construction project(s) in hand.
- Responsible to ensure that work is done safely, organize and coordinate multidisciplinary construction activities at project site(s).
- Strong liaison skills with authorities, consultants and contractors to ensure smooth implementation of project.
- Work alongside the in-house/consultant design, financial and development teams to manage costs explore building system alternatives, coordinating zoning and permits and oversee/support the project’s construction bid and contract process.
- Monitor/control construction through administrative direction of on-site management and/or lower level project manager.
- Manage design team during initial design phase; identify design problems and recommend improvements.
- Investigate potentially serious situations; implement corrective measures.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar capacity
- Knowledge of construction, interior and/or related industry
- Good understanding of design, detailing, building regulations, construction technique and project implementation process
- Able to manage simple quantity surveying work
- Able to converse in English and Mandarin
- Able to work independently and proactively
- Preferably with overseas experience
*when submitting resumes, please state expected/previous salary.