Senior Interior Designer
We are seeking experienced Interior Designers who are interested in challenging new ideas, able to lead a designing team and able to work independently.
The candidate must possess the knowledge, experience and confidence to engage and professionally interact with the sub-contractors and client while leading the designing team to achieve and create the design the client intends.
- Developing conceptual design from client brief up to schematic/conceptual design presentation.
- Undertake CAD draughting and conceptual modeling design work in 3DMax/SketchUp.
- Detail and complete authority submission and tender drawings.
- Interact and liaise with clients, contractors, suppliers and other consultants.
- Lead and handle a project from conceptual stage to handover
- Ensuring timely and quality work is delivered within specified brief and cost.
- Attend site meetings and inspections.
- 5-8 year working experience in similar capacity
- Skilled in AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, 3DMax/SketchUp and Microsoft Office
- Able to work independently and be self-motivated
- Familiar with material and colour coordination
- Able to converse in English and/or Mandarin
- Preferably with overseas experience
*when submitting resumes, please state expected/previous salary.