We are seeking experienced Interior Designers who are interested in challenging new ideas and able to work independently.
The candidate must possess the knowledge, experience and confidence to engage and professionally interact with the sub-contractors and client to achieve create the design the client intends.
- Developing conceptual design from client brief up to schematic/conceptual design presentation.
- Undertake CAD draughting and conceptual modeling design work in 3DMax/SketchUp.
- Detail and complete authority submission and tender drawings.
- Interact and liaise with clients, contractors, suppliers and other consultants.
- Attend site meetings and inspections.
- At least 3 year working experience in similar capacity
- Skilled in AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, 3DMax/SketchUp and Microsoft Office
- Able to work independently and be self-motivated
- Familiar with material and colour coordination
- Able to converse in English and/or Mandarin
- Preferably with overseas experience
*when submitting resumes, please state expected/previous salary.